Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Just wanted to share some advice!

So I LOVE CurlyNikki Forums and I peruse to find inspiration, inspire others or just to keep me motivated on this transitioning journey. I was feeling extra philosophical  today and shared this bit of advice;


I've been transitioning for about 14 months and I still have a LONG way to go. My relaxed ends really bog me down but I see those little curls peaking out and I remember why I'm doing this. I swear you have to have the strength of 10 men to go through the transitioning process. It's hard for those of us who are use to our hair being a certain length and aren't really feeling fully committed to the bc. We are in limbo and it's a hard place to be in. At least we can motivate each other and lend support when we are struggling through this long journey.

What is your advice to transitioning Naturalistas struggling with the journey to Natural? 

No comments:

Post a Comment