Sunday, July 29, 2012

Amazing!

As I sit here and reflect on the first Curly Girls Around The World Meetup Event, I am overwhelmed with emotion. It was such a blessing to be in the company of 46 phenomenal women who made my dream a reality! Inspiring stories, beautiful surroundings, great curl-versation and a budding Minnesota based curl-munity filled the atmosphere of Curly Girls At Cravings.

To the GET IT CURL! Team, Kenyatta Monique & Karen. There are no words that can express how grateful I am to be in your company. You inspire me to be the best and I'm forever thankful to be on this journey with you!!!

To our sponsors,  thank you for all of your support! Without your generosity we would have not been able to create such a wonderful event.

 We have only just begun! Keep it loc'd to Curly Girls Around The World!!!


GET IT CURLS!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment