Monday, August 6, 2012

Milk Does Ms. Mahogany Brown Good!

Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Simple.Perfect.Curls, that is!

I had the privilege to try the revamped Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Simple.Perfect.Curls  on Wash Day Wednesday. When the package arrived, I was CRAZY excited to unwrap the sleek, simple yet sophisticated bottles! 


I immediately opened each bottle to test the consistency and fragrance. The scent was light and airy with floral undertones (think gardenias)  while the consistency thick, opaque and creamy in texture.


Product Use:

I opted to use the Hair Milk Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner , the  Hair Milk Original Leave-In Moisturizer and the Hair Milk Pudding.Style.Define.Hold . I decided on the Hair Milk Original Leave-In Moisturizer as my hair loves moisture and I wanted to be sure to build my foundation with as much moisture as possible due to my hair remaining twisted for 2-3 days post wash.

As I'm still getting use to the non-lathering cleansers, I am always surprised when my hair feels squeaky clean without the suds! Hair Milk Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner left my hair feeling extremely clean and moisturized. My scalp felt hydrated and conditioned while my curls were popping and pillow soft! 
 
After washing was complete as part of the LOC method (liquid, oil, cream) I applied the Hair Milk Original Leave-In Moisturizer and the Hair Milk Pudding.Style.Define.Hold  and set my hair in two strand flat twist that I rocked for 3 days.  I am extremely heavy handed with hair products and have to remind myself to ease up so that I don't end up with white filmy hair. This line is light yet powerful! A little goes a long way even for me!


Results:


CAN YOU SAY AMAZING! Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Simple.Perfect.Curls left my hair luminous, soft & stretched, full of volume, defined and absolutely beautiful! Ms. Mahogany Brown is definitely looking and feeling her best! I can't keep my hands out of hair! I'm SO guilty of  HAND  IN HAIR Syndrome! *wink*

 Conclusion:  

 Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Simple.Perfect.Curls  has left its mark on Ms. Mahogany Brown!  I've found a new favorite and a new staple in my hair regimen!


CGATW Final Grade:

Great Products + Moderate Pricing + Accessibility = A+



GO GET IT CURLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment